- 50% of the total cost of your booking fee is required upon reservation to ensure that your booking is confirmed.
- Payments can be paid by bank cheque, EFTPOS or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD ONLY). Personal cheques are not accepted
- If for any reason your payments are not received by the due dates, Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel your booking and apply appropriate cancellation charges (see clause 4 cancellation conditions).
- Personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Keys will not be given out unless full payment has been made.
- Tariffs quoted are correct at time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- In the case of refurbishment of holiday properties, rental rates may be subject to increase without notice. Should this occur you will be notified and given the opportunity to pay the difference in tariff or receive a full refund of your deposit. We will offer you alternative accommodation if possible. If Guests choose to relocate to an alternative property, if the new property is of greater value than the original property booked, the extra cost will be at the guests’ expense.
- With the high demand of peak period bookings (such as Iron Man Weeken Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd would appreciate if you could make your re-booking during your present occupancy and confirm with the required deposit.
- i) GUESTS WHO BRING EXTRA GUESTS ABOVE THE QUOTED PRICE IN THE TARIFF AND BOOKING WILL BE CHARGED AT $200 PER NIGHT PER GUEST.
B. Security Deposits
- Credit card details will be utilized as a security bond.
- All credit card details will be destroyed after final inspection of the property, if no claims are to be made.
- Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to make claims on the security bond if the terms and conditions are not met, resulting in loss, extra cleaning, damage, expense or inconvenience.
- Guests will be notified on claims being made prior to any payments being debited.
- A guest registration form is required to be completed by the guest for all bookings. The registration form requests details of your name, address, driver licence number as well as credit card details. If credit card details cannot be supplied a $200.00 or 10% of booking (whichever is greater) cash security deposit is required. This will be returned to guests within 14 days of vacating after satisfactory property inspection, via direct deposit. An increased security deposit may be incurred at our discretion.
C. Guest Responsibilities
- Guests may only park vehicles in the designated areas.
- The property must not be used for unlawful purposes.
- Guests must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations of the Body Corporate property (if applicabl and any reasonable direction of the operator. The booking will be terminated if any guest fails to comply after receiving a warning.
- All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excess noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in termination of the booking and loss of unused balance of accommodation.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited unless the property is designated ‘Functions accepted’ and notification by the guest is verified. Immediate termination of the booking without refund will result.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period.
- SMOKING inside all properties is PROHIBITED. Guests must discard cigarette butts into the rubbish bins. Cigarette butts discarded into garden beds will incur an additional charge for cleaning.
- Children must not jump on beds. Damage resulting from children jumping on beds will be at the cost of the guest.
- i)Departing guests must leave the property clean and tidy. This includes emptying the rubbish bin, washing and drying all dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/grill & microwave, cleaning the BBQ, turning off the lights and cooling/ heating appliances.
- j)The cost of a standard clean is included in the tariff charged. Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to recover any costs above the standard clean from guests at or following a departure.
- Council rubbish bin collection occurs weekly for general waste and fortnightly for recycling (yellow top bins). Please note the bin days listed in your house compendium. Additional services can be arranged through our staff at cost. A fee will be charged if any excess rubbish has to be removed.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by event beyond the agent or owner control. No responsibility is taken for guest’s property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that guests take out personal and property insurance or adequate travel insurance should any unexpected situations arise before or during your travel period.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- Damage to the property or its inclusions by guests or their visitors, other than fair wear and tear, must be reported to our holiday rental staff as soon as possible and arrangements made to pay for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Furniture is not to be moved around. Items are not to be moved from room to room or property to property. A fee will be charged should these occur.
- Should any native animals (possums) cause concern in the property please notify our holiday rental staff.
- If keys and/or remotes are lost or damaged, the cost of replacing these items will be charged to the guest.
- Should a guest lock themselves out of the property a $55 inclusive of gst call out fee is applicable. If the office is unattended guests may be liable for any costs involved in gaining entry to the property.
- No more that the registered number of guests is to occupy the premise, as each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. It is against the Department of Health regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them. No extra mattresses are to be brought onto the property. If the property is reported to be overloaded the booking will be terminated and guests will be asked to vacate with no refund made.
- Strictly no tents or caravans are permitted on the property.
- Any areas designated as private by the owners are strictly out of bounds.
- A guest information compendium is SMS to guests at each property for your convenience. It contains contact information for staff with simple procedures which may assist in enabling you to remedy minor problems such as air conditioner controls. After hours call out may incur a fee of $55 inclusive of GST or greater.
- A description of the property and its inclusions is as accurate as possible from the advertising. Without prior inspection, no guarantee can be given that a property will satisfy guest’s expectations.
- Condiments in the kitchen and bathroom are provided for the guest convenience to get through the first day or two, if the guests are staying longer the nearest shops in the town centre are available to resupply at their own expense, as is the nature of Self Contained Accommodation.
- This service is a Self Stay/ Self Contained holiday home service- it is not a Hotel service and therefore normal office hours apply unless emergency.
- If a guest cancels a confirmed booking up to one months prior to commencement, the deposit will be returned less a $55 inclusive of gst administration fee.
- If a guest cancels a confirmed booking less than 4 weeks prior to commencement, no refund shall be made. No refund is made on the unused portion of rent, if a guest vacates the property prior to their departure date.
- In the event of advance bookings being cancelled by the owner and /or agent a full refund will apply.
- Due consideration will be given, in consultation with the owner, to any cancellation at any time occasioned by exceptional circumstances.
- If a refund is granted, the process can take up to 30 days
E. Change of Property/Dates
- For a change of accommodation dates more than 3 months proper to arrival a $55 inclusive of gst administration fee will apply and is subject to availability.
- For a change of property more than 3 months prior to arrival, Cancellation clause applies.
- No fee will apply to extend the dates of your holiday booking; however this is subject to availability.
F. Arrival/ Departure Times
- Arrival time is from 3pm on the day of arrival and departure time is strictly 10am on the date of departure. Extended stays may be permitted, if available, and prior arrangement has been made. A fee may apply for late departures if no prior arrangements are made.
- Keys are to be collected from the lockbox at the property on arrival. An SMS with the property address and lockbox code will be sent 30 mins prior to arrival. Our office is open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12noon should you require any assistance..
- On departure please ensure to lock the door behind you when you leave, and place the keys back in the lockbox and scramble the code.
- All properties are self-contained. This does include Linen. Linen is arranged and provided at a reasonable cost at booking, please advise if extra linen is required if extra guests arrive not on your booking.
- Additional cleaning services can be arranged at a reasonable cost, including any special requirements, at the time of booking.
- Linen must be used on all beds at all times.
- Pets are not permitted on the premise unless the property is designated “Pet Friendly”. In the case of “Pet Friendly” accommodation a $15 per animal per night is charged.
- Upon departure of these properties all dog droppings must be removed from the premise and disposed of properly. If this does not occur a cleaning fee may be changed to the guest.
- Pets are to remain outside. If pets, which have been approved, are found inside the premise the booking will be terminated and the guests may be asked to vacate with no refund made.
- If pets, which are unapproved, are found on the premises the booking will be terminated and guests will be asked to vacate with no refund made.
- Any pest control required as a result of a pet inside and/or on the premise will be charged to the guest.
- Unruly or loud (barkin behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in termination of the booking and loss of unused balance of accommodation.
I. Faults/ Problems
- All holiday properties under Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions there is no obligation from the owner or Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd to compensate or discount.
- Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery or appliances breakdown. The agent’s best endeavours to repair, replace or seek alternative options will be undertaken.
- If a situation arises which we have no control, Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to move guests to alternative accommodation (subject to availability) at their discretion or at the direct instruction of the property owner. If this is the case we will notify all guests as soon as possible and make every reasonable effort to make sure that they are satisfied with their new address.
- Should a tradesperson be sent out upon a guest request to carry out a repair that was unnecessary, the cost of the callout will be at the guest’s expense.
- Guests must inform our office immediately upon checkin if the property is not clean otherwise they are deemed to have accepted the property in the condition of arrival. If a property is reported as stale (dirty), Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to have the property cleaned ASAP, if not within a reasonable time the guests shall have the option to relocate. If guests choose to relocate to an alternative property, if the new property is of greater value per week than the old property, the extra cost will be at the guest’s expense.
- Left items – if requested we will endeavour to recover and return all non perishable items inadvertently left in a holiday property, but we take no responsibility for the recovery or return of these items. Postage and packaging and the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance, a minimum cost of $27.50 inclusive of GST applies, this is at the guest expense. Low value items will be held for claiming if returned to our office, for a maximum of 2 weeks and if not claimed will be disposed of.
- Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if there is any notice if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these conditions herin.
- If the occupancy ends or the lease is terminated, guests must immediately vacate the property. Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guest’s property including the involvement of Law Enforcement Agencies.
J.Properties for Sales
- When a booking is made the deposit is accepted by the guest for the owner at the time. If the property is for sale and the ownership changes before your holiday we cannot guarantee that the property will remain available. A full refund will be provided if this is the case.
- We cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by the new owner.
- If a property is sold guests will be notified allowing suitable time to organise alternative accommodation.
- If a holiday property is listed for sale while guests are in residence the occupier agrees to allow the owner or agent to conduct inspections with prospective buyers at mutually convenient times by appointment.
- Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd has endeavored to maintain the accuracy of the content with their websites; however, from time to time aspects of the content may be out of date. Certain information is provided by others including owners and for that we accept no responsibility for its accuracy.
- Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd acts as the letting agent on behalf of the owners and in accordance with the owner’s instructions. Geographe Holiday Homes Pty Ltd reserves the right to take appropriate remedial action and/or seek compensation for any serious breach of these conditions of letting.